2012年4月29日星期日

25-Something

>> I completely missed Elle UK's 25th Anniversary bash in London due to an elongated trip in New York chugging away with work.  I need to go check out John Galliano's graffiti though which is currently gracing Southbank and will be making its way to 10 locations around London - maybe do a 25th anniversary Elle homage all around to make up for missing the party. 

Gaboureysidibecover Amandaseyfriedcover

Milakunisn Janellemonaea

However, in other Elle news,cheap monster beats headphones, I crossed the Atlantic in June to take place in Elle US 'The Quarterbacks' feature for their 25th Anniversary October issue out now, as one of their 25-somethings with err...something to say/do/contribute.  My contribution of course is of course not really comparable to the gift of song or emotive film a la Lea Michelle (she was on set with me and I had to geekily go up to her to say I was a fan...) or Gabourey Sidibe.  The list of 25, 25-somethings (as in around the age of 25 because OF COURSE you ALL know I'm 26....) also includes Amanda Blank, Camille Belle,coach bracelets, Mila Kunis,Replica Conduct Sunglasses, Olivia Thirlby and Janelle Monae amongst others.  Still, I'm not going to say no to being trussed up in head to toe Chanel (hence why I made the Chanel connection by revisiting all the A/W 10-11 furriness earlier this month) and get hot and sweaty under lights in faux fur whilst it was also around 30-something degrees outside, chomp on some pastel coloured baked goods and ogle at some A/W 10-11 Miu Miu...

DSC_0293 DSC_0294

DSC_0278

DSC_0282

Apologies for my POOR POOR scanning but here I am in faux furry furry goodness and the totally natural position of three bags (actually I am in the habit of carrying two at the moment... maybe I COULD amp it up to three?).  The make-up was insane and felt insane at the time but actually seems slightly dulled when the pic came out... MORE blue eyeshadow and red lippie I say!

Img136

(Photographer: Carter Smith, Stylist: Joe Zee)

I loved that when I was carrying the issue back to front, some people actually thought I had a really old issue of Elle on me as the back section had a few vintage Elle editorials in... gotta love Cindy in a bit of primary freshness....

Img137

Img138

In other Elle 25th Birthday news, I also made a very poorly decorated cake for the Elle UK folks... I swear it tasted better than it looks... rosewater and pistachio I tells ya!

DSC_3684

DSC_3677

 

没有评论:

发表评论