2012年4月28日星期六

Pra-Pra-Pra-Mambo

>>The banana earrings made me do it.  The giant sombreros made me do it.  The ruffled hems combined with vivid stripes made me do it.  The monkey in the print which reminds me of the rascal Monkey King legend made me do it.  The raised platform shiny brogue shoes that you can actually jump about in made me do it.  The baroque sunglasses as depicted by some beautiful illustrations made me do it.  The video campaign with Ratatat made me do it.  The promise that the sun WILL shine and that Prada S/S 11 is in fact one of the most appropriate collections to be bathing by beach Talented Mr Ripley-style made me do it.  The anticipation of a fruitti tutti drink to go with the sun bathing also made me do it.

Prada HQ will probably aghast but give my fingers the freedom to move about in Photoshop and this is what happens…

…and all because all of the above made me do it…

I hate autoplaying sound but hopefully you'll be up for shaking about to this song that accompanies my crazed series of botched-on Prada ensembles, on this very wet and windy Sunday.  With a fruitti tutti drink in your hand if you have the inclination. 

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论