2012年9月10日星期一

Get Mariah Carey’s Look with MAC Heatherette

Get Mariah Carey’s Look with MAC Heatherette Beauty Powder

Advertisement



Mariah Carey’s makeup always looks fierce,Topshop Cheeks in Luminescence Is Sticking It to MAC Nymphette,Coach Handbags Wholesale, especially when she wears a bronzed cheek like she did in her live Monday night performance on MTV’s The Hills.

Mariah totally works her wardrobes (no matter how questionable her taste in clothing) and flat-out owns that killer five octave voice. She mixes just enough ‘tude with a dash of crazy diva to always stand out in a crowd (and to really stand out in a crowd, try this other MAC look on for size).

crazy-mariah-carey-the-hills.jpg

Re-create Mimi’s signature look with two products: 1) MAC Heatherette’s Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder ($22) ,Cheap Jerseys, and 2) your favorite cheek brush!

mac-cosmetics-heatherette-smooth-harmony.jpg

Shimerless Smooth Harmony,Cheap NFL Jerseys, part of the Heatherette collection, is a medium-golden bronze compact powder. If you’d like to draw more attention to your cheeks but don’t want to wear pink, coral or plum blush, give Smooth Harmony a try. I think it would look hot with smokey eyes or paired with neutral shades like Mimi is wearing in the picture below.

mariah-sup-bitches.jpg

The tricks to getting this look were to dilute the color from the brush (by tapping it against a dry surface) and applying it slowly in layers. Over-application of Smooth Harmony results in orange cheeks, so unless that’s the look you’re shooting for, go easy on it (*ahem*,louis vuitton handbags outlet, Michael Kors!).

To Mariah-fy myself, I got out my trusty MAC 116 and swiped it across Soft Harmony powder to load the brush. Before actually applying product,authentic coach handbags outlet online, I emptied (diluted) some of the powder from the brush by tapping it against the side of the bathroom sink.

Flashing a big ole’ crazy smile in the mirror (crucial step), I lightly tapped the brush head on the apples of both cheeks a few times to deposit the color. I repeated this step two more times. It took three layers to get the color I wanted, but you may find that more or less Soft Harmony works better for you, depending on your skin tone.

To complete the look,How to Look Your BEST in Pictures, I used a MAC 182 Buffer Brush around the edges of the blush color to blend away any harsh lines. And there you have it. You’re a bronze diva!

mac-heatherette-beauty-powder-smooth-harmony-fotd.jpg

To try Smooth Harmoney, check out your nearest MAC counter or visit MAC Cosmetics online.

This morning I crawled out of bed feeling all shades of crazy because I didn’t get enough sleep last night. I didn’t realize that today is Wednesday until, oh, about two seconds ago! Now, I’m off to run a few errands before heading to work this afternoon. I hope you slept better than I did. How are you doing today?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

For more cheeky posts like this one, sign up to receive my updates by email. :)

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论