2012年9月10日星期一

MAC Cult of Cherry- A Look at Some Lipsticks

MAC Cult of Cherry: A Look at Some Lipsticks,The Smashbox Masquerade Collection Unleashes a Sultry, Smoldering Makeup Fantasy for Fall 2010

Advertisement



G’morning, girls,Cheap NFL Jerseys! :) I had makeup dreams last night. I dreamt I was sitting on my bed, gloriously happy and surrounded by makeup. I was playing with MAC’s upcoming Cult of Cherry collection, probably because I thought about it so much yesterday.

The entire MAC Cult of Cherry collection will include these and 10 other lipsticks and glosses when it arrives on MAC counters later this month.

So Scarlet Amplified Lipstick ($14)


MAC’s product marketing describes the shade as a “clean grape burgundy.” On me it’s a cool 40′s-style red with a touch of purple. I think it’s one of the most stunning shades I’ve seen in a while. It makes me want to don fishnets and dance to Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy,Cheap Jerseys!

Jampacked Lipglass ($14)


Depending on the light,Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, September 1, Jampacked ranges from a deep, rich purple to the softer violet in the picture above. It’s a gorgeous purple gloss with a hint of shimmer. The shimmer must be what makes it dance in the light.

Creme Cerise Lustre Lipstick ($14)


A pretty nude that looks tan on me.

Kirsch Mattene Lipstick ($14.50)


Deep, dark and moody, two coats of this burgundy matte left me with lips that my high school chola friends would have envied,Louis Vuitton Belts, but because the shade is so dark it’s also incredibly hard to apply. There’s no way in *hellz* I could wear it dark without a lip brush, lip liner and 20 extra minutes, but if I dot it directly onto my lips and blend it with my fingers,coach handbags sale, it leaves a light stain. If you want/need a vampire dark look (’cause you never know), then this is your shade.

America’s Best Dance Crew — Spoiler Alert!

Do NOT read past the break here unless you’re prepared to find out what happened on last night’s show. No joke.

Am I the only person completely shocked that Fanny Pack got booted off the show? I’m so bummed! Everything they did was always fun, clever and showed real creativity. People are suckers for all the fancy tricks done by crews like Super Crew. I’m not hatin’ on the breakers,Louis Vuitton Outlet Store, but Fanny Pack was really special, creative and unique. I would love the chance to dance with them, or at least to have them dance around me. I could stand in the middle and shimmy. :)

Still lovin’ ya, Fanny Pack!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论