2012年6月1日星期五

Cult Nails

The Glossover

Cult Nails Captivated Nail Lacquer

Where to Buy: Cult Nails, $10

Cult Nails Captivated Nail Laquer ($10.00 for 0.5 fl. oz.) is described as a “coral jelly polish packed with intense gold and coral glitter.”  It’s a pink-coral jelly base with molten gold and coral glitter that spreads really evenly and easily over the nail.  It’s best to wait for each coat to dry so that you don’t disturb the existing glitter.  I used three coats for a more opaque look, but it has a nice translucence when done with two coats–it’s truer to the squishy, jelly finish with two coats.   The formula is very thick; it reminded me of the consistency of hair gel, actually.

Captivated is a limited edition shade Coach Outlet Online, and I know that Maria (creator and founder of Cult Nails) let me know that quantities were dwindling when she sent these for review.  I wore Captivated for a week without chipping, and removal is on par with other glitter polishes–it’s best to let your remover soak on the nail for a little bit and then removing.  I just use felt soaked in Zoya Remove+ and press it against the nail for 5-10 seconds, and then I do one pull.

Cult Nails Captivated Nail Lacquer<
Cult Nails Captivated Nail Lacquer

没有评论:

发表评论