2012年5月13日星期日

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Karlandra from Bermu

Today we’re taking a trip to the Caribbean abroad with the fab Karlandra from Bermuda:

The Digicel executive and fashion editor for Stylebermuda.com writes, “My style is constantly evolving and I’ve 100% embraced the idea that fashion is all about experimenting.”

” While I have a love for timeless, classic pieces – the reality is, I’m an urban girl at heart and love to keep it funky!”

“I’m primarily inspired by Hip Hop culture – old and new – and I’ll base an outfit around a pair of sneakers just as quickly as I’ll rock the highest of heels.”

“… Like most women, my accessories are my go-to pieces and are typically focal points in my looks.”


” I tend to zero in on statement items that can transform a look quickly, so it’s where I’ll splurge when shopping.”


” I’m never afraid to try something new when it comes to my style. If it works, it works. And if not, I just change clothes… and go.”

Represent, Karlandra! From casual to glam, you work it well. SN: you and Lil Kim might finally inspire me to get those Michael Antonio Pumps. Love.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!