2012年5月21日星期一

ve been trying all week to think of something appropriate to say about the

newguccihandbagsshop.comFill in the Blank: The Lanvin Amalia Patchwork Snakeskin Tote is... Lanvin Amalia Patchwork Snakeskin Tote

I’ve been trying all week to think of something appropriate to say about the Lanvin Amalia Patchwork Snakeskin Tote and I just…can’t. I can’t! It’s Friday and I’m out of words, and this bag might be so complicated that it has now damaged my eyesight, which makes any attempts on my part to accurately review it utterly futile. So! That’s where you guys come in.

In today’s rousing game of Fill in the Blank Gucci Belts for Men, I want you to describe this tote to me. Y’all know how this works – either finish the title sentence in the comments or take a gander at this bag over at Nordstrom, where it’s priced at $3498.

Related to the theme articles:

没有评论:

发表评论