2012年5月12日星期六

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Noddy from Californi

Our next Fashion Bombshell is Nigeria native Noddy from California:

She says, “I attend UCLA.”

“… My style is kind of character inspired.”

“I wake up in the morning…”

“… and pick out one item of clothing.”


“.. and find other things that looks right with the “style” of the initial item I picked out.”

“Sometimes I’m vintage,”

” Sometimes I’m sporty,”

“Sometimes I’m tailored…”

See more of my looks at www.lookbook.nu/noddyfashionista.”

There are some hits and misses for me, but definitely more hots than hmms.
What say you, Bombshells?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!