2012年5月12日星期六

Minna's Masks

This came as a bit of a shock when it landed in my inbox.  Minna Parikka, creator of cute patent shoes with a slightly retro vibe and prim and pretty knitwear has gone and used broken up shoe parts to make these fetish masks.   I was actually going to post a heads up of her collection of paint-dripped shoes and booties and trompe l'oeil knitwear but for some reason hesitated, thinking it was all a leeeetle bit too pretty pretty for my currently haphazard, slap-dash taste.  Suddenly though nike air max 2012 uk, a few S&M-type masks made with leftover patent shoe bits perk me up... and I'm not entirely sure why.  Perhaps it is the way my preconceptions of a brand like Minna Parikka has been somewhat overturned... they also remind me of the femme version of Jaiden rVa James' masks. 

P.S. I didn't realise Minna Parikka had opened up an e-shop selling all her classic designs and newer shoe types...
Minnapm1 Minnapm2

Minnapm3 Minnapm4

没有评论:

发表评论