2012年5月21日星期一

you guys are clever. Easily clever enough to do this without me

RHBH: What was I supposed to do, put them in timeout? Lisa and Cedric in drag 200x138I feel like we know each other, so I’m just going to level with you guys about last night’s episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: I didn’t get to watch it until 2 a.m., after an hour-and-a-half drive .usually to learn more about take flight off peak season, which followed some birthday celebrations, because today is my birthday. Today is also Christmas Eve, which hopefully does not strike any of you as a surprise, but if it does, you probably had as good a time last night as I did.

What I’m getting at is that this is not a recap. I know, I know. It should be a recap. I had every intention of writing a recap! But really newguccihandbagsshop.com, you guys are clever. Easily clever enough to do this without me! So instead, I made you an open thread, where you’re invited to crack jokes about Camille’s general loathsomeness and her motorcycle romp with Nick, Lisa’s gender-bending jaunt to Taylor’s party with her gay houseboy in heels and Kim’s failure at life. Go, commenters! Fly free! Think of this as a recap without training wheels. Oh, and use a real e-mail address when you add your two cents, because I have a little gift for whoever does the best job in my place. So put your back into it!

Related to the theme articles:

没有评论:

发表评论